Thursday, March 03, 2005

I'll Give You a Quarter to Transcribe My Interview For Me

I am procrastinating. I have a ton of transcription to do and I don't want to do it.

I'm getting sick! I've been drinking a ton of water and juice, eating healthily and working out like mad. So why am I getting sick? Maybe it's my body going through detox or something. Whatever it is, it's a pain in the ass.

I screwed up in my column this week--I wrote a blurb about an art show that the Underground Artists are putting on and forgot to put the date! It happens to be tonight. Luckily I can use the excuse that I'm helping keep the show "underground."

1 comment:

Kate said...

Ah, it's possible. I thought working out and eating well was supposed to be good, no? It is probably just the onset of a cold--the weather has not been at its most amicable lately.