Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Alright, Kate, I'm Updating. . .

I've had some hesitations about keeping this blog, but I've decided not to be ridiculous. So, upon the request of my girl Kate P., I am updating.

So I joined the gym finally, and I am addicted. I would love to be able to get up in the morning to go work out, but unfortunately, my attempts at being a morning person are futile at best. Therefore I have been working out in the afternoons. Hey, it's better than nothing.

On Friday night, Kate and I went to see Paranoid Social Club at E. O'Dwyer's in Saratoga Springs. It was a great show, but the crowd was obnoxious! I don't mean to sound old, but when you have to practically mosh in order to keep standing upright, it gets annoying. People were throwing strings of green plastic beads from the balcony; I had a lump on my head on Saturday as proof. I smelled like gin from at least three mixed drinks being poured on my jeans. And Kate got her sweatshirt stolen that she bought in London. People are asses.
(Look for a pic of the show in the paper on Thursday.)

This is a damn funny blog for those of you wishing to waste a bit of time at work.

No comments: