Sunday, September 23, 2007

10 Year High School Reunion

The weekend before my move (yes, I'm going just a bit out of sequence here), I traveled to my little itty bitty home town of Susquehanna, PA, to attend my 10-year high school reunion.

The party was a lot of fun--it was so good to see the people I grew up with and what they were doing with their lives. Here are (from left to right) Mike Medlar, Jake Lee, Justin and me.

Here's the president of our class (and organizer of the party), Adam Albert, gettin' down at a bar post-reunion. Adam's now a doctor doing humanitarian work in places like Guatemala.

And here's Justin, my best friend from high school, who is now a tour manager for Roadrunner Records in NYC. He's an exception to the rule of a 10-year reunion, though--I've been in touch with him ever since high school. :-)

No comments: