Sunday, July 01, 2007

Where I've Been

Well, really, where haven't I been?

Over the past couple of weeks I have traveled to Portland, Ore., for the annual AAN conference; the same day I got back from that, I left for Venice, Italy, for an almost-two-week vacation with five members of my family (for those of you who like to know the details, it was with Gram, Uncle Ken, Dad, stepmom Holly and stepsis Laura). We went on a cruise during which we toured a small portion of the Mediterranean--we visited Bari, Italy; the Greek Isles (Santorini, Mykonos, Katakolon a.k.a Olympia, and Rhodes); and then Dubrovnik, Croatia, before spending a couple of days in Venice. It was amazing and there is so much to tell about everything, and of course, hundreds of photos to be shared. I will post some here over the next few days.

I promise I will be posting more regularly now that I am back! ;-)

No comments: