Thursday, June 26, 2008

Obsession Confession

So, it's been more than a month--but now I have a TEENY bit more time on my hands so I will be updating more frequently, because, truth be told, I really love my blog.

Some of you may know about a little obsession I have with dance. I go to as many performances as possible; I go to see all the cheesy dance movies; I rewind and watch dance scenes dozens of times (I'm looking at you, Dirty Dancing finale), and I watch So You Think You Can Dance loyally. My favorite styles are hip-hop, lyrical hip-hop, contemporary, krump, swing and ballet.

Here are my favorite two dances of the So You Think You Can Dance season so far. I just needed to have them in one place so I can watch them, obsessively, over and over again. The first is hip-hop with Chelsea and Mark; the second is hip-hop with Katee and Joshua. Both routines are choreographed by Tabitha and Napoleon.



No comments: