Monday, November 19, 2007

The Apartment

Sorry it took me so long to get photos up. Here are some views of our place. . . Click on them for a closer look.

Studio:

Bathroom:
Nate's Room:
Guest Room:
Hallway Leading to (clockwise from bottom left) Linen Closet, Bathroom, Studio, Nate's Room, and Guest Room: Living Room looking toward the hallway to the front door:
Living Room looking toward the back of the apartment (and brick wall out the window):
Front Hallway looking toward door:
Kitchen:My Room:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate, it really looks wonderfull. I'm looking forward to spend some days in your apartment:-)!

Kate said...

A big improvement from the last time, right? It's amazing what unpacking can do for design. ;-)

Anonymous said...

What, no framed Metroland covers?

Amie said...

Very cute Katie. I love all the cats and cat toys in the pics. But I don't see any of my fabric buttons on your bulletin board. Hmph. And I love the fact that you still have that damn unicorn blanket from college. I still have my good ole' grateful dead blanket too. :)

Kate said...

Shawn, no. Believe it or not, we actually have a theme. Almost all of our art is stuff we collected during our travels. So it's got an international thing going on. Not that I'd have Mland covers up otherwise. :)

Ame, honey I packed the pushpins and I have yet to find them. They must be in the same box as my haircutting sheers, pink makeup case and dangly crystal earrings, all of which are also still missing. I have faith that I will come across them. We have 7 closets--I'm sure it's in one of those. :-) I got that unicorn blanket when I was 11 years old. :-) I still love it.