Wednesday, April 12, 2006

In Need of a Little R&R

I am very, very tired today. That's what 6 hours of a music video shoot will do to you, I guess. Thanks to Hector on Stilts for my film debut opportunity, but I think that's gonna pretty much be the extent of my acting career.

Amazingly, I was still able to make it to the gym before work today (thanks for the wake-up call, mom, you're awesome!). I'm sore now, but that's probably due to the fact that I have been too busy working (who'd have thunk it?) to be away from my desk but for about 10 minutes all day long. So I've been sitting here. All . . . day . . . long.

I left my phone at home today, and therefore I'm sure a bunch of people are waiting to hear from me, or waiting to yell at me, when I get to my house (which will hopefully be soon!). So, let me take this opportunity to apologize to everyone for all the phone calls I didn't get today. (Especially my potential lunch date--I was chained to my desk all day so I couldn't have made it anyway, but I'm sorry I missed you.)

Really, I can't wait to go home and relax, and watch Lost! I have to go pick up my bridesmaid dress tonight--hopefully that and walking Asa will be the only things requiring me to get off my butt this evening.

No comments: